When it comes to home lighting, you probably spend more time evaluating options than you do actually selecting the right one, after all, a good home light can make a huge difference when it comes to creating the ambiance of your choice.
From giving your interior a warm and welcoming appearance to highlighting architectural details and accentuating different elements in your house both neutral and decorative the right lighting can do it all.
If you’re wondering what makes LED bulbs such an attractive option for replacing traditional incandescent bulbs or other types of lighting, read on to learn more about their benefits.
Discover the Benefits of LED Bulbs
We mentioned earlier that LEDs are an attractive option for replacing traditional incandescent bulbs and other types of lighting, so why are they so great? Let’s explore.
Energy Efficiency: LED lighting is one of the most energy-efficient forms of lighting. LED lights consume less power than incandescent bulbs, halogen lights, or other types of lighting.
In fact, LED lights to consume 80% less power than traditional incandescent bulbs, so not only will they reduce your energy costs, but they will also help contribute to a cleaner environment.
Longevity: LED lights can last up to 50,000 hours, compared to only 5,000 hours for traditional incandescent bulbs. That means that you’ll get up to 10 times longer use out of each LED light bulb and because LEDs aren’t prone to burning out as incandescent bulbs do, you won’t need to replace them as often.
Cooler Color Rendition: LEDs create a whiter light than traditional incandescent bulbs, this means that your LED light bulbs create a whiter light than traditional incandescent bulbs, they also result in a cooler color rendition, which makes them an excellent option for bedroom lighting or other areas where you prefer a softer light.
Save Money with LED Bulbs
If you’re wondering how sylvania LED light bulbs can help you save money, consider this: LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours, compared to just 5,000 hours for incandescent bulbs this means that you’ll get up to 10 times longer use out of each LED light bulb.
And because LEDs aren’t prone to burning out as incandescent bulbs do, you won’t need to replace them as often, if you’re replacing traditional incandescent light bulbs with LEDs, you can significantly reduce your energy costs.
Compare to the fact that traditional incandescent bulbs use around 100 watts of power, a 50-watt LED light bulb can use as little as 2.5 watts of power, so it’s easy to see why LEDs are so energy efficient, furthermore, LEDs have a much longer lifespan than incandescent bulbs, so you don’t have to replace them as often either.
Help Protect the Environment with LEDs
- LEDs use up to 80% less energy than traditional incandescent lights, so they also help protect the environment.
- LEDs don’t generate heat, so they don’t produce the soot, smoke, and carbon dioxide that are released when traditional incandescent bulbs are used.
- LEDs also have a much longer lifespan, meaning they don’t need to be replaced as often, so they’re a safer option.
- LEDs also convert 95% of the visible light into light of a color that the eye can see this means that traditional light bulbs that emit blue light have now been replaced by LEDs that are more suitable for your home.
- LEDs also have an appealing light quality and an optimal color rendering index, making them easier on your eyes and more appealing to look at.